Monday, August 17, 2009

GI "What the Fuck was that," Joe?




So, I saw the new GI Joe movie on Saturday night. And boy, was I dooped, suckered, bamboosalled, conned, etc. into paying hard earned money for this shit. It was by far the worst movie of the summer.

I laughed more because of bad acting, bad writing, bad special effects and overall stupid factor of this movie.

There were too many plot holes for one thing. Scarlet is suppose to be a super genius yet she asks the most obvious questions, while The Baroness is suppose to be bad (because her brother who she thought was dead, used nanomites to control her mind to make her feel better about his death?), but she becomes good when her love for Duke overcomes the nanomites in her system. WTF?

This movie should have been billed as an animation and not an action film, because I think 90 percent was fake. I am talking, poor graphics and bad green screen fake.

Compared to other action films based on past time toys/comic franchises I will turn to X-Men. The trilogy, I am talking the ones with the whole cast, not the Hugh Jackman solo missions. These films had great action, good acting, and great plots. I was expecting something along those lines. I hope that someone got FIRED for letting this piece of shit open in theaters. You should be ashamed of yourself.

I will say that Sienna Miller's cleavage should have received its own line in the credits. The cleavage was on point. But other that, what was her role?

This guy has the right idea. After he makes the comments about Vanessa Hudgins, you don't have to watch anymore. He does this weird thing with pull ups and trying to get people to subscribe.

No comments:

Post a Comment