Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Misfits


I have said it before and I will continue to say it, The UK has the best television. I am not sure why they keep beating us to the punch. Maybe because we have more money invested in film and they invest more in television. I am not sure.

With this latest dramodey from across the pond, we follow a group of teens who must perform community service for crimes they have committed. The characters interact with each other and we begin to see who they are. What they did to get them there, and what they want from life.

Oh, did I forget to mention a mysterious storm that gives them super powers? All the kids get a super power (some know right away, some have net to reveal themselves, but I think it is only a matter of time.) Kelly can head people's thoughts. Curtis can turn back time while Simon can make himself invisible and Alisha can turn people on sexually when they touch her skin. This power is by far the scariest, because men keep trying to rape her, when they accidentally touch her.

The show is good. I have posted the first part of the pilot episode. check it out and if you want to see more, go to youtube and finish watching. Leave a comment for me.


No comments:

Post a Comment