Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Doll House


I am a big fan of Joss Whedon. I have an unhealthy love for Buffy the Vampire Slayer. I am never bored watching Firefly or Angel. I own Dr. Horrible's Sing along Blog and the Buffy "Once More With Feeling" Soundtrack. If this confession makes me lose cool points, I didn't need them anyway.

In this last episode of Doll House, Echo is sent back to college so that she can romance with an English professor. At the end of class, he returns the class' essay on "The economics of love found in Chaucer's The Wife of Bath." It just so happens that I wrote a paper on the Economics of love from that story for my Chaucer class in college. It was very exciting.

But beyond that, the episode gets better. The story is full of twists and shit that just blows you mind. Whenever you think you know, you don't know.

No comments:

Post a Comment