Thursday, February 3, 2011

Where my Slayers at?

So, I have recently been watching Season 3 of True Blood and I keep wondering, where the slayers at? Right now would be a great time for a slayer to come in and dust this bitch.

I mean really. 
With all these vampires,

 werewolves,

 shifters, 

and fairies 

running around Bon Temps, where is the Vampire Slayer? I mean let's think about it. If the vampire gangs had to force alliances and unite against a single common enemy? That would be some good tv. Internal conflict within the groups. External conflict with the slayer. 

Here you go True Blood writers, let me help you with this story line. A Vampire Slayer comes to town. She is hunting down a rogue vamp to Bon Temps. She kills one or two. Eventually Eric or Pam. Yeah, let's go a girl fight. Pam, Queen Sophie Anne or Jessica and the slayer fight. The vamp wastes the slayer. The next closed human woman capable of fighting will inherit the slayer's super powers. In Bon Temps, it will just have to be Tara. She's already got the arms. And, frankly speaking, she could use some super powers because she is always getting smacked around and attacked. If she becomes a slayer, then she'll have a way to defend herself and release some of that much deserved aggression towards the vampires. (I'm talking about you Franklin.) Also, if Tara becomes a Slayer, this is just one more strain on her and Sookie's relationship.

You're welcome True Blood writers. Call me if you want to discuss details...or a fucking job.  


No comments:

Post a Comment