Thursday, March 10, 2011

Will someone slap Max Evans?


So I have recently started watching Roswell on Netflix. Can't really tell you why? I think I started watching it because it seemed very Joss Whedon-esque (and because this is what put Katherine Heigl

and Sherri Applewood

on the map) so I decided to give it four episodes. And sure, the story line is interesting for the most part, the acting is bad (but its a teen drama, what do you expect). I am currently at the end of season 2 (two episodes remaining) and I keep thinking to myself, "will someone please slap Max Evans?" He is the leader of the alien clan and is taking his job why too seriously. He commands his sister to not do something and grabs his ex-girlfriend's arm when she tries to walk away from him. I keep thinking that a good slap across the face would put that little tyrant back in his place.

I will most likely do a show review once I have finished the third season. Till then, "live long and prosper." (not's that right, is it?)


No comments:

Post a Comment