Sunday, September 27, 2009

"I had sex with you because you got me drunk on wine coolers, and I felt fat that day."


So this week's episode made me angry.

First of all, i don't know what kind of sex education they have in western Ohio, but someone needs to tell Phin that you can't get pregnant if there is no penetration. I don't care how warm hot tub water is, it can't make sperm swim faster.

Second,, what is up with the douche-y mohawk guy saying he's friend of Phin while he's banging Phin's girlfriend? And what, are we suppose to feel bad for him, at the end of the game when he looks over and sees Phin and the cheerleader kissing? We dont feel bad for you. You totally deserve it.

You see, I believe in karma. Good people have good things happen to them, bad people have bad things happen to them. I want my art to reflect life in this manner. Good people live, bad people die. Its just natural. (for more on this, see my special movie post, "Children of the Corn."

Third, Rachel, don't be a diva. Sing your heart out and be humble and we will love you until the show end. Become a diva, and your character will lose sympathy and no one will want to see you succeed. Also, I did enjoy the power struggle between the male teacher and Rachel. Very interesting.

Fourth, fake preggers wife, tell him the truth so he can leave you and go be with the OCD teacher.

No comments:

Post a Comment