Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Kings



So, I have recently been watching NBC's Kings on Hulu and I am really enjoying it.
This show is set in a fictional world with very compelling characters. You want the hero, David, to go through the dangerous Royal Court with his integrity in tacked. You want King Silas to become more caring, the queen to be less prefect. The prince and princess have their own issues they need to work out. Not to mention, all the while enemies of the state are conspiring to over throw the king and take his thrown. Its all very exciting.

Push your way past the pilot episode, which I must admit is very well done. Once you get into the third and fourth eps, the plot thickens and the storylines move faster. I am currently on episode 5, so I can't make a solid judgment about the entire show,but so far, so good.

Take a look and let me know what you guys think.

No comments:

Post a Comment