Tuesday, April 14, 2009

The (HOT) Housewives of New York



There are only two hot housewives on this show. The only thing better than their catfight at the bar, The Brass Monkey, would have been them in a jello wrestling match at the Brass Monkey. Clearly, if I was a producer, I would have provided a tube of jello, just as a secondary choice when they met up. A plan B if you will. But alas, the women skipped the jello and the pleasantries and just went at it.
Let me first introduce the players. Bethenny Frankel and Kelly Bensimon. The two hot housewives from The Real Housewives of New York. On a side note, neither of these women are actually housewives, Kelly is divorced and Bethenny has never been married.
So one night, Kelly asks Bethenny to meet her for a lil chat to let Bethenny know that they are not friends. I couldn't decide which one was more hotter. The caty, ex-model Kelly (who clearly is exhibiting the lasting effects of cocaine) who arrives to a meeting she called 30 minutes late and then does not have a clue what to say once she arrives. (And then telling Bethenny to calm down and stop freaking out while she is the one freaking out, makes her even more attractive to me. I do love a crazy bitch.) Or, the calm, collected Bethenny, who has a sharp tongue and could hold her own in a real fight. Plus, I just thin she is hot.


I give this whole situation a WTF award, strictly because that's what Bethenny was thinking after Kelly came in and acted completely ridiculous.

No comments:

Post a Comment