Monday, April 13, 2009

MTV's The Duel II




Now, like most people my age, I was raised with the MTV Road Rules/Real World Challenge. I enjoy watching the challenges and the fighting and the hook ups, but mostly, I turn in to see Katie in all her smoking and drinking glory get into fights and called the other girls "Bitches." She is my favorite reality character.
But this WTF moment is dedicated to CT and Adam. When we they people learn that getting smashed on the first night and then running your mouth is a bad idea. CT again, starts throwing punches and is eliminated, not even before the game starts. Come on guys. Learn to control it.

And I am sure Joann is screaming at the TV "Just don't hurt Brad!!!!"

1 comment:

  1. it's true, brad's face is too perfect. It must be protected.

    ReplyDelete