Thursday, April 9, 2009

What the Frack, Battlestar Galactica?



So, I finally watched the series finale of Battlestar Galactica and had a total, what the fuck? moment. So, at the very end, we see that crew lands on a planet that looks very similar to earth. In fact, its fucking Earth. And then they get rid of all the spaceship stuff, and the technology. The crew wants to be part of the indigiouness people lifestyle, no hover jets, no weapons. Just the land. Ok, well that all cool.

And then they fast forward 150,000 years or something like that and its all, "oh look, the first human remains have been found in Tanzania." That just so happens to be where the crew landed. Ok, so am I suppose to believe that the whole time the Galatica crew was jumping around the universe looking for their home, we think they are in the future, and it turns out that they were the first humans on Earth, that all of our civilizations came from? The writers are trying to blow our minds. And it might be working. Now, don't get me one. I like this ending better than I liked The Sopranos, which I didn't even watch but heard about it. What were your thoughts, reader?

No comments:

Post a Comment